Darwin Fishing Charters – Bluewater/Reef Fishing
A Darwin Bluewater charter will have you heading up to 30 nautical miles offshore on one of Darwin’s top class charter boats.
A fishing charter to these reefs can be a real mixed bag but species you can expect to encounter include but are by no means limited to, Black Jew Fish, Golden Snapper, Trevally, Cod, Cobia & Spanish Mackerel
Fishing Charter in Brief
- Only 5 minutes from the CBD at Cullen bay is the Mandorah Ferry Pontoon you will need to meet the boat here at sunrise.
- morning tea & lunch is supplied, please bring your own soft drinks or alcohol
- all fishing gear supplied on a replace if lost or broken basis
- the crew will help out with the finer points of fishing the reefs
- return to the ferry pontoon by approximately 4pm